Gel based spray in an aerosol can, it can be used 5 ways for both styling AND finishing.
- ROOT LIFT Sprayed at root & allowed to dry, FibreFlex gives volume at root to all hair types that lasts.
- CURL DEFINER Defines curls and removes frizz. Air dry or diffuse with a stiff, hard finish.
- HEAT STYLING Mist over hair ready to be styled with heat. Does not stick, flake, or dust & holds all day.
- SCULPT & MOLD An extension of your fingers. Use as you would a gel when directing final touches. #1 go to for up do's & editorial work.
- FINISHING Mist over finished style to give hold, shine, definition, & lift.
Bought 4 products at the same time. I bought the hairspray, dry shampoo, the fibreflex spray, and the quick fix leave in treatment. Wanted to wait until I'd had a chance to really use all 4 products for a while before writing a review - I've lived with them now for a few months and I love all 4. The least used for me personally so far is the hairspray because the fibreflex works so well that I haven't needed it as much. All of the products have helped my hair appear softer and shinier and am thrilled that they have sunscreen in them and it does seem to have improved the health of my very color-processed hair. The shipping was prompt and everything arrived in perfect condition. I will be trying other products from Healium Hair and will definitely purchase these 4 products again when I run out.
It’s not as good as I thought it was going to be
I really like this stuff. It works really well for giving me the lift I need. It's not sticky or stiff unless you use it too heavily or spray it too close to your head. I will be buying it again. I have very fine, limp hair and this is the best product I've found for volume.
I just cut my hair quite short - and it is very fine. I bought FibreFlex after seeing it on a youtube channel and I have to say, it has rocked my world. I don't think I have every had this much texture/volume in my hair, ever. And it lasts! I am so happy with this product. Try it!
I feel like I’m using my mother’s old Aqua Net from the smell. It seems to work pretty well so far though, and I’m going to keep using it to see if it really IS less damaging than other hair products. If so, I’ll learn to deal with the strong odor.